Current high school juniors and seniors who meet one or more of the following criteria are eligible to apply for the program:
- Come from an ethnic minority background
- Live in rural Alaska (off the road system)
- Be a first-generation American
- Be the first in his/her family to go to college
- Speak English as a second language, and/or
- Be economically disadvantaged
There is no costs to attend this 6 week summer program. Dates are June 15-July 25, 2014. Click here for more information. Due March 7th.